Calhoun Cleburne Children’s Center

Suspect Child Abuse?

If you suspect that a child you know has been physically or sexually abused, please call your local law enforcement or Department of Human Resources.  If you need assistance in getting the information to one of those agencies or if you are not sure whether what your child has experienced is abuse, please feel free to call and speak to one of our therapists, who will help you through the process.